I'm headed to PORTLAND, SEATTLE, & VANCOUVER!

I'm taking a road trip to Canada to WOOFF in Vancouver. I'm coming from Southern California so I have a couple stops planned.. Sacramento/San Francisco, Portland, and Seattle. I'll be leaving a little more than a week before I'm expected in Vancouver so hopefully I'll have some time to also stop in other cities. 

I would love to know of any great vegan restaurants or shops that I should check out and I would especially love to know of any upcoming vegan events or fruit lucks in August & September.

If anyone knows of anything, just holler :)

Thanks so much! Can't wait to get traveling.

11206780_10205506281809461_8556393743513135522_o.jpg

You need to be a member of The Frugivore Diet to add comments!

Join The Frugivore Diet

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Portland is just fantastic for vegan stops. I live in it myself. I recommend daruma if you love sushi. They have bomb vegan sushi, it's creative for sure. Portobello Vegan Trattoria is another fav of mine!

• Check out Prasad and Blossoming Lotus in Portland, Oregon. They're both great :)

• There's a few raw/vegan restaurants in vancouver. Acorn, Indigo Foods, Eternal Abundance, Meet on Main, Cafe Tao, and more. Also we might have a fruitluck in early September
  • Hey guys!

www.wonderstruckfawns.com

I run the world's largest vegan travel blog, i thought it would be handy for you all to check out! I post my vegan travel tips, hotel reviews and destination information etc :) feel free to leave us your email whilst your over there so we can keep you updated!

If you have any advice for how to improve our site, please let me know!

Thanks so much! :)

Hosted by ODERLAND Webbhotell AB
    Webbhotell för din hemsida. Drupal, joomla, magento, wordpress phpbb webbhotell med 12 månaders backup!
    • Wonderful, wonderful and yet again wonderful!!!

I'll see if we can add this to the 30BaD links!

• that would be great if we could! I look forward to changing the tourism industry to incorporate more vegan ideals, and any support from the vegan community to do that would be really appreciated!

• Hey, cool, I did almost that exact same road trip about 9 years back. Flew from lax to Portland and got a rental car, did Portland, Seattle, and Vancouver. Wasn't vegan then, but I remember Vancouver has a big public market called Granville island with lots of fresh fruit. Portland and Seattle won't be problem finding vegan food.
  • You absolutely must plan a stop to see the giant sequoias, not any redwood grove but the giant sequoias, it's the experience of a lifetime, not to be missed!

• My message was supposed to say restaurants , not restraints ...
This reply was deleted.