My 3 Year Raw Vegan Bodybuilding Transformation Video!

Hi everyone, it has been over half a year now since I posted a recent picture of myself here so I figured that it was about time to post a new one but after looking at some old pictures of myself and then looking in the mirror I said to myself, "Forget taking a picture, I'm making a YouTube video about this!"

This is my first YouTube video.  If you like it please subscribe.  (I can't image myself not making more videos in the future.)  And by all means please share this with anyone who you think would benefit from seeing it.  

This video only takes about 3 minutes to watch but it took me 3 years to make it happen :)

Oh yeah, this is also my 1,000th post on 30BAD!  YAY!!!

You need to be a member of The Frugivore Diet to add comments!

Join The Frugivore Diet

Replies

• Maybe put on "Testify" page as well?

• Yikes!!! Wow Fabulous

• Awesome video! Great job! 

• Sweet vid!

• Great video! Nicely put together. awesome progress!! Muscles!!

• This is downright amazing. You are an inspiration. 

• Hi Jared, just wanted to give you an headsup to please dont forget your 2013 update video, since its almost may 2013 ;) I also noticed you seem to train from a home gym? Is this correct, did you go to any other gyms?

• Extremely Inspirational video. Well Done and Thx for making it. Will be facebooking and spreading the video. Next time a fool tells me you cant gain muscle from 811, time for your vid lol 

• Hi, and thank you so much for sharing this video. A blessing! I have just shared this one with my two sons for inspiration. I am curious if and when they will contact me after seeing it. I mailed it.

My youngest son, on 19, has changed his physical body from thin to building muscles. Noone believed in him (except their mom). He looks great. though I can see (both physically and energetically) that he lacks proper nutrition. He even tells me that!

My oldest one as well who blew severals mind away, when he after about 4 months ago, changed his physical body by doing weighttraining and cardo classes daily. He is now soon a gym instructor - and the staff there are so happy to have him there, amazed by his capacity, joy and love he shares in the classes! I'm so proud of him.

I had no idea, my oldest son would all of a sudden just make up his mind, and go for it with daily training over a few months and change his overall body! Amazing! Both my sons are of great inspiration to me.

And, oh SO healing for me - after great traumas when being pregnant with them and staying in an unhealthy close relationship when they grew up. Today, I take full responsibility for my own shortcomings at that time, and the choices I made. By healing myself focusing on a foundation of great health on proper nutrition through the raw vegan diet- I truly believe I will contribute with love and compassion for my sons and the surroundings - and that the(ir) environment will go from being lesser violent and to become non-violent.

My sons and I have great relations, but they are missing hearing advice in training and food from men - especially like you guys here on 30bad, who are not meat eaters! They miss a father (their dad are not able to be of support in this) or a "father figure" who can see them for who they truly are.

I want my sons to get to know about men who are raw vegans, athletes in some way or another (and I'm sure they will one day, pretty soon) - so they can  keep on thriving in making their paths the way they want it to be. Of success and full of fun and love. Again, I'm so grateful for being part of this community.

I feel that me being a member of this community, pretty soon wil be of help for my sons as well!

Love, Lena.

• thats great. Amazing what one can do. So motivating

This reply was deleted.