All Discussions (33996)

Sort by

Starting 811

Hello!

When I found out that 811 diet is the only thing that makes all of the symptoms of my neurological disease go away (and I tried everything before), I decided to go with. But here comes a problem: now, every time I eat anything, I get fever and

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 1

Looking for housemate brazil

hi fruit munchers! I live in brazil since 2 years but Id like to find a new town to live. preferably close to the beach. I would like to find a nother vegan to rent a house with, or more than one thats also cool! im raw till 4 and have 2 very friendl

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 2

How long on the lifesyle?

I am curious how many people have been 100% on plant based dier for more than 2 .years.

My experience is the successful people take at least 2-3 years to make the transition, those that do it overnight are not still even trying in 2 years.  

Those that

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 7

How is this site doing?

I have been popping in to see whats up several times a year for a lot of years, and a few years ago, discussions were being replaced with new ones within hours, often the topics were “pages away” by the next day, and now discussions started a month o

Read more…
3 Replies
Views: 3

Amazonian Fruit Festival

Hey Folks!

Just a pleasant reminder, the Amazonian Fruit Festival is taking place in southeast Ecuador from January 8-15, 2019. Coming up soon! 

Hang out with your fellow fruities and eat the best Ecuadorean tropical fruits in a pristine environment! O

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 11

IS THE IPAD A DEPOPULATION TOOL? APPLE 666, ARTEMIS AND THE INFERTILITY PAD...apple headquarters aerial pics are very interesting! And 5G antennas being installed every block in the U.S. this year.

Artemis is known as the goddess of Fertility when you Google it… This is nothing more than a mass sterilization,depopulation project. Follow this article to the end and you will agree

https://thefullertoninformer.com/is-the-ipad-a-depopulation-tool-

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 10