All Discussions (22)

Sort by

Hey hey :)

Hey everyone :)

I've been pretty much on the road since last year in May but now I'm back home in Berlin :)

Now I wanna meet some fellow high carbers and do fun stuff. Cycling, running, strolling, meeting, eating... Also who wants to go dumpstering?

Hit

Read more…
0 Replies

looking for a place

Hi everyone! 

Ive lived in Berlin for a couple months now, but i now need a new place! does anyone know of anything or has a room to rent? Is there any chance I could crash for a week or two with any of you? 

Thank you so much, my number is 01763740713

Read more…
0 Replies

Großmarkt Moabit

Hey guys,I am new to the 811 lifestyle and also live in Berlin!Unfortunetly i find it kind of hard to afford that much fruits.A friend told me about the Großmarkt in moabit (beusselstr.)and that its easy to enter without any Gewerbeschein if you come

Read more…
2 Replies

Best fruit in Berlin

Hey guys,  where do you get your fruit? I'm moving back to Berlin after many months and I'm wondering - please share your spots, where bananas taste good and/or are the cheapest in your opinion and from your experience. Maybe some nice dumpsters to d

Read more…
4 Replies

Going to Berlin

Hi everyone!

My boyfriend and I are going to Berlin for a couple days and we were wondering if there is anyone who has a free space for us to stay over the night of 7th may. The only thing is we will be arriving late, around 1 in the morning and so it

Read more…
0 Replies

Berlin Fruity XBerg Area

Hey everyone

I am really trying to be honest about something right now: My cravings have been sabotaging me like hell... 2 Years ago I stopped eating animal products completely. 5 Years ago I had stopped purging and bingeing , what happened to me is t

Read more…
3 Replies

Meet up!

Hallo alle miteinander,

was haltet ihr davon, wenn wir uns mal unverbindlich und gemuetlich treffen wuerden?

Ich schlag vor, dass wir uns an einem oeffentlichen Ort treffen.. da, wo wir frische Fruechte bekommen und uns unterhalten koennen. Mir faellt

Read more…
5 Replies

Gute günstige Mode für Kurvigen?

Hallo zusammen,ob meine Kurven & Co. vorübergehend oder permanent sind, will ich nicht daran denken, wüsste ich gern wo man gerechte Mode, die günstig ist, findet. Es wäre auch nett wenn die Klamotten lässig wären.Ich bedanke mich vorab. :)

Read more…
0 Replies

GUTE NEUES IN WEDDING! :)

Hallo Ihr Lieben,

ich habe gestern erfahren es gibt in Wedding mittwochs und samstags (JEDE Woche) ein super billiges Obstverkauf! :) Wie geil ist das denn!!! :D

Allerdings weiß ich noch nicht wo genau in Wedding man es findet, aber mein Bekannter, der

Read more…
0 Replies