Thailand, Philippines, ....spring 2016

Fellow vegans,

I'm a high carb vegan from Canada and I'll be traveling to Thailand next week, then going to the Philippines. I have a return flight from Manila in February but I am considering extending my trip.

I have never traveled solo before so I am slightly hesitant. Will any of you be over there? 

I can extend my trip up to 6 months and I badly want to go to the Thai Fruit Fest in June. Would love to hear from you. :)

You need to be a member of The Frugivore Diet to add comments!

Join The Frugivore Diet

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• HeyI will be in Thailand for all of April.

• I live in Dumaguete City Philippines, the City of Gentle People.

• Hi Brittany!

I'm from the US currently living and working in Vietnam and planning to travel to Thailand in February and then onto Malaysia and Bali.   I know there just was a fruit festival in Chiang Mai so there may still be some people in Thailand traveling around after going to that.  I am living here with my boyfriend but he is going to stay in Vietnam and continue to teach English for the rest of the school year and I am looking for a travel buddy as I am also a little hesitant to travel on my own and I find it's really nice to have some one to hang out with on long bus rides, for splitting hotel rooms with, and to help you out when you get lost or stranded somewhere!  May plans are a little bit loose for when I am arriving in Thailand, probably not till mid February so I may be there a little bit later then you, but if you want to meet up let me know!  Do you know what cities you plan to visit in Thailand?

This reply was deleted.