All Discussions (30)

Sort by

Too few calories??

Hi there!  I'm starting my 80/10/10 LFRV lifestyle today.  One question I had is the amount of calories I should be eating daily.  This website recommends around 2500 calories a day for females.  However, I have a significant amount of weight to lose

Read more…
7 Replies

SO MUCH FOOD!!!

I have to admit that I'm suffering from "sticker shock" when it comes to the amount of calories this way of eating is recommending. I've had the whole "3500 cal in a lb and you have to eat at a deficit to lose weight" drilled into me for years. Also,

Read more…
5 Replies

weight loss

Hey guys!

i've skimmed over eveyones comments in this topic so forgive me if someone has already answered it and here i am asking it again...

As i am sure most people are...become RV is a progressive thing and doesnt happen over night....I would have c

Read more…
1 Reply

Just wanted to stop in

and say "hi". I'm joining this board because I have 60-70 lbs to lose. My weight has been a constant stuggle for me and I come from an disordered eating background. I was HFRV on and off for a few years. I did a lot of fasting. I got down to my high

Read more…
4 Replies

How many calories?

I know this has possibly been discussed a lot, but I'm a bit confused about how many calories to eat.

In the 80-10-10 book he describes the easy way to work out required calories for BMR is to times weight by 10, but he says either current or desired

Read more…
0 Replies

Help! I've gained weight?!

Hey guys - 

So for about two years I've been on the raw food "gourmet" diet and about 10 days ago I switched to the LFRV lifestyle. On the other diet I was consuming around 1100 calories a day. Now, trying to hit 2500 calories is fun! I like not depri

Read more…
12 Replies