All Discussions (32)

Sort by

Am I pregnant?????

I had sex with my boyfriend of three years for the first time last week. I am 20 years old and I don't want to have children at the moment but my period hasn't come. We used the ovulation calendar, condoms, and he pulled out. My period is a week late

Read more…
2 Replies

Premature Ejaculation

Any guys out there had a life long issue with this problem.Or any women been with a guy who has had this problem?How did you cure this situation?

I am looking to cure it and was hoping this way of eating might help.I know serotonin plays a role in P

Read more…
4 Replies

Oral sex with a meat eater

Hi fruities:

So, I'll get right to the point. I'm a plant eater, but the man is not. (we are making strides with him though :) ) Sorry for the straightforwardness if it offends anyone, but since becoming a vegan, I have a very very high sensitivity to

Read more…
5 Replies

Sex anyone....

I am a virgin and will probably stay that way for a bit longer (I'm in no rush) but I want to have sex, my body kind of yearns it...lol but my mind does not allow my body to get everything it wants, thank goodness. 

I am conscious of all the diseases

Read more…
1 Reply

Gender, sexuality, related issues...

Hi! I originally posted this as a blog, but was asked to move it to this group.

I'm in an unusual situation gender/sexuality wise, and could stand to kibbitz a bit.

The short answer is that I'm probably MtF transgender. Realizing this has been a slow p

Read more…
3 Replies

Monogamy or Open Relationships?

Maybe this is off 30bad topic, but my partner and I are part of this community and I would like to know what everyone else thinks. Him and I are currently separated because we cannot agree on a relationship lifestyle. I mean, I get it, if I were a ma

Read more…
5 Replies