Off topic (5620)

moral delema

about 4 months ago i started a raw chocolate company and since then my sales have been really good. the only problem is that since starting 80/10/10 (and feeling fantastic) i have become intolerant to cocoa. if i eat it i get a major headache and fee

Read more…
6 Replies
Views: 0

Whole-y Goodness, Batman!

I've been doing Green Smoothies full of organic raw goodness since last November. I've exprimented with tons of combinations and passed the tastier recipes on to friends that wanted to try.But - yesterday for the first time, I tried the recipe from N

Read more…
4 Replies

Greens

Hi, not sure if this has been asked on here before so please direct me to it if it has (did a search but you never know). How much greens? I asked Doug Graham this and got his usual reply 'enough'!! I eat between 2500 to 3000 calories a day and try t

Read more…
23 Replies
Views: 1

dates?

i have a a doubt. it's date season here and these delcious little pieces of pure sugar are extremely tempting. i also enjoy all other fruits and but i am a little worried about dates. i know they are fresh and raw, but they do have alot of sugar (the

Read more…
33 Replies

Liver & Gall Stone Cleanse?

Hi everyone!Has anyone here done the Liver & Gall Stone cleanse? It involves cold pressed olive oil & lemon.If you've done it, I'd like to know how it went, how you felt during and after cleanse or if you've heard something controversial or dangerous

Read more…
6 Replies
Views: 2

eco village!

check it out guys!I FOUND A 116 PAGE BOOK FOR FREE ON THE INTERNET FOR STARTING AN ECO VILLAGE!GAIAEDUCATION.ORG <~~~~~ YOU HAVE TO LOOK FOR IT BC IM NOT ALL COMPUTER LITERATE SO........... sorry <<3ashly

Read more…
1 Reply

oh help ALL wise ones

So I love raw, I love and know how it makes you feel, I know it is the true cure to overall health and well being. so knowing all this why the HECK am I still eating cooked crappy foods? It is like I cant stop... all i can think about is pizza, Greek

Read more…
6 Replies

Water

Over the years I have seen and heard so many different opinions.Of course best to get water in in our foods but curious to open up a discussion on waterSeems like this Alkaline water and machines are creating some interesting claims.

Read more…
4 Replies
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –