Veganism (982)

Vaccinations and animals

I've searched the boards and I found something disturbing to me. There is lots of talk about vaccination. Yet, I can't find any on vaccination of animals. I don't get it. Why would people be up in arms about vaccinations for humans but not non-human

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 0

More Brains, More Rights?

Actually, it may go the other way around. I argue that intelligent, rational, enlightened beings are instead burdened by the need to defend those who cannot reach their level of unbreakable placidity.

Or, as Ben Parker put it in Spider-Man, "With grea

Read more…
0 Replies

Debate Tips for Vegans

Ever gotten into a debate with a non-vegan, and found it was harder to explain "causing harm is bad" than you thought it would be?

Fortunately, there are some shortcut strategies that can help make this process easier on you, and harder on your oppone

Read more…
0 Replies

Leather shoes??

Hello, 

I have been vegan for about a year and a half now, and I have a pair of Blundstones that I received about 2 years ago (before I was vegan). They were expensive, and I wear them almost everyday because they are so comfortable and versatile. Bei

Read more…
2 Replies

need help quick.. young bird.

We have(/ had) a nest of robin birds under the shed it was inside one of those plastic things were you can put 6 plastic flowerpots in if you know what i mean..

it was all stacked up in a way that the nest had a roof over it basically..

anyway, this mo

Read more…
25 Replies
Views: 1
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –