All Discussions (33996)

Sort by

Anyone living in Ecuador?

My partner and I are greatly considering moving to cuenca or outside of Quito next spring. Any advice you guys might have on where to move and where it is safe would be greatly appreciated.

I don't want  to be in the middle of the city. I don't mind e

Read more…
3 Replies
Views: 2

Amazonian Fruit Festival

Hey Folks!

Just a pleasant reminder, the Amazonian Fruit Festival is taking place in southeast Ecuador from January 8-15, 2019. Coming up soon! 

Hang out with your fellow fruities and eat the best Ecuadorean tropical fruits in a pristine environment! O

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 11

Facial brushing damage?

Hi

does anyone know if facial brushing can damage skin and whether this damage can be reversed with High carb low fat raw vegan diet?

My skin was lovely and since ive dry brushed my face my face now has broken capillaries?

Has anyone had good results dr

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 5

IS THE IPAD A DEPOPULATION TOOL? APPLE 666, ARTEMIS AND THE INFERTILITY PAD...apple headquarters aerial pics are very interesting! And 5G antennas being installed every block in the U.S. this year.

Artemis is known as the goddess of Fertility when you Google it… This is nothing more than a mass sterilization,depopulation project. Follow this article to the end and you will agree

https://thefullertoninformer.com/is-the-ipad-a-depopulation-tool-

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 10

This site...

I absolutely loved the format and energy and excitement of when this site forum turned over in just hours, now it looks like 6 months.  I used to drop in sometimes a few times a day when it was an interesting “raw” site,

In my (unsolicited) opinion, I

Read more…
2 Replies
Views: 16