All Discussions (33996)

Sort by

HOW MUCH??

hey. i am a little bit worried about all the calories i need to get down everyday. i am doing my excercise and i feel great. i dont crave anything. i should be aiming for about 2000 cals. i dont restrict anything, i just eat what i want and try to ge

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 0

pom-poms

are pomegranate seeds considered to be an over fat and if so, how many should you eat before being over 10% (lets say on a 2000-ish diet like in the book).[i've just become a huge fan of this juicy delight]

Read more…
3 Replies

Cancer Cures Smoking

no_smoking.jpg

......and my weakest link is a dirty, expensive, cancer causing one!addiction is a strange thing, i often find it amazing how something so disgusting to some can be so fulling to others. I couldn't eat a hamburger if someone paid me. but give me a fa

Read more…
4 Replies

Our Natural Eating Pattern?

I've heard people say that we are designed to eat 3x a day..but when I look at plant-based diet animals, I see they tend to graze throughout the whole day (ex: cow, horse...)And then when I look at a meat based diet animals, there the ones who tend t

Read more…
1 Reply

sun dried tomatoes

do you guys use sun dried tomatoes? where is a good source to get them from? the organic ones tend to be black and over-dried while the ones that actually look a little fresher are usually preserved with chemicals.. even most of the organic ones foun

Read more…
3 Replies

My 80/10/10 presentation

I've been outlining my presentation tonight and I've run into a problem. If I discuss everything that I want to, I could easily talk for a few hours. However, there is a 12 minute time limit lol. So my question for everybody is this: In your opinion,

Read more…
2 Replies

UCLA - 811 friendly?

Im going to be in LA doing some uni research stuff in June- at UCLA. I will be spending a week there before heading over to the Stroudsburg area of PA for two months of leading at a summercamp- then going back to LA for another week.I wanted to go to

Read more…
3 Replies

Make up = fake up?

I would love to stop wearing make up, but I have uneven pigmentation on my face from acne and I know I will not feel comfortable without make up until I have had that taken care of. When that day comes, though, I will rid myself of it.A vegan, organi

Read more…
33 Replies

Transition cake

HiyaI want to make my dad a birthday cake. He eats a standard diet but he loves fruit so I was thinking about some kind of dried fruit & nut base with a thick fruit topping. I made him a gourmet raw cake once before that he loved but it had chocolate

Read more…
9 Replies

What books "created" you?

There are some books that have had a great influence on my life and the way I see things, books that made me evolve and participated into the creation of my new self (which of course is not over!).My books are:- Mad Cowboy, by Howard Lyman- The China

Read more…
61 Replies