started 100% Jan 2012: what are you noticing?

Hello

I started 100% Jan 2nd and I so love this lifestyle.... I love not being in conflict with my beliefs and feeling so well...

So far I have been through the stages of: bloating in frist two weeks, skin getting better and better...and then a little worse and then better... energy being great... and now I notice subtleties and can see that my body is really only just beginning to heal...

particularly my digestive tract... I have always had issues with absorption and this seems to be just beginning to gently heal..

I look more toned and the looseness and slight bulk on my arms, legs and bum have changed to become more lean...

I stilll find it difficult sometimes socially, but have not caved in, and I am lucky that it has been summer here...so as we go into autumn will have to see how things go...

I'm interested to know what people who have been 811 for a few months have noticed?

Safi

You need to be a member of The Frugivore Diet to add comments!

Join The Frugivore Diet

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I just wrote, in this forum, my 6 month update. I hope this helps. I don't think I added there, but I'm still noticing a larger belly, maybe this is just from my weight gain? I'm not sure. but as I added in my post, I may not know what will happen but I trust in this life style, so I'm sticking with it :)

- Peace, love & fruit!

• I'm just starting out, so can't answer, but wanted to thank you for posting. It's helpful to see people who are comparatively new, but not at the very beginning. Best wishes for your continued success, Safi!

This reply was deleted.