All Discussions (28)

Sort by

Newbie here

Hi guys ! 

thanks to someone on the raw till 4 forum I've gotten this link. 

I'm so happy that i've found people that have been through thesame as I. 

I have Boulemia for about 10years now. 

I started the raw till 4 program a month ago. 

But yesterday it

Read more…
0 Replies

Weight Gain Advice

Hey all!

I am struggling with the increase in weight coming to this lifestyle... I know i have done some irreparable damage to my body, and I know I really need to allow myself to heal, but goodness me it is difficult! I told myself I needed to throw

Read more…
1 Reply

Digestive Issues coming from ED?

Has anyone else experienced digestive issues initially coming onto this lifestyle?

Im coming from anorexia and bulimia, and have found my digestion and elimination is all over the place, sometimes it seems regular but then ill get cramping boating and

Read more…
17 Replies

About Freelee's skinny body

Freelee has got the "body of my dreams".

But when I see other people who healed anorexia, bulimia or other eating disorders, they don't have this same skinny and muscular body. They seem "too fat" to me.

What do you think of it? Do you think anyone can

Read more…
6 Replies

Can't stop eating...

Hi!

I started this lifestyle for about 1,5 month ago. But I struggle with inability to think about anything else than eating all the time! This really is a stuggle because it affects my everyday life :( I don't want to see people or friends, or travel

Read more…
10 Replies

!2 step solution with raw

Okay....so I didn't get a single response to my callout for help via mentorship, lol. Guess that's not such a popular thing.

Can anyone share any success with using the 12 steps to go [and stay] raw? when I was 100% raw is about the only time I can re

Read more…
1 Reply

Mentor Request

Hi There

Ive had an eating disorder for about as long as I can remember. Restriction with binge periods. I went about 18 years before I was so tired of being sick I couldn't take it anymore. On the outside, I was fully functioning, but inside, I was d

Read more…
0 Replies

16 bulimic years

It is with fear and trepidation that I post, but, I am making myself to try and gain some support, because all of you seem like such nice people.....thankyounfor your stories!!I have been on and off. Bulimia since my teens.....funny, I started going

Read more…
3 Replies

Feeling Worthy?

Hi everyone! One of the things I struggle with the most, is feeling worthy to eat all of this delicious food. I know that sounds ridiculous! But I feel like I don't deserve this amazing food. This feeling doesn't happen all the time, and for the majo

Read more…
1 Reply

look at my healthy thighs !

I was baffled when I took a look at my old pictures. now Im slowly realizing how skinny I was.

I discovered this old picture of my thighs from one of the evenings last year where my mind was basically 'bullying' my body, criticizing my lack of charact

Read more…
6 Replies