All Discussions (25)

Sort by

No kill flea treatment

If I understand correctly the fleas on my pets are sentient beings. Just as 30bad.com is against the killing of bees and exploiting them for honey, I assume the same holds for other insects.

Being a no-kill zone I'm having trouble with the i

Read more…
1 Reply

Whole Food Vegan Diet for Dog

Does anyone have any good links or resources or experience with feeding their pet a whole food vegan diet?  Where I live in Mexico there are no prepackaged vegan pet foods, but I have access to lots of fresh fruit and veggies and whole grains.  I wan

Read more…
2 Replies

To supplement or not to supplement?

Hello,

I have a 11 pound, 9 month old, chihuahua/dachshund mix. I have had her for 2 months and switched her to vegan immediately. I first tried Natures Balance vegan kibble, I thought it'd be an easier switch, but she would not eat it. So I have been

Read more…
1 Reply

Animal Vegan Food Reviews

I'm highly annoyed we cannot get a real gauge of food by reviews because ignorant people keep spamming the reviews sections.

Evolution:

The cats do not seem crazy about the taste, but taste is not the hard part, finding a digestible fully nutritionally

Read more…
2 Replies

My dog is lame

My dog is very lame and he has been to vets. Could be arthritis. I am in the process of transitioning him to a raw vegan lifestyle but what can I do in the mean time please? He is on glucosamine and the vet recommended cod liver oil.

Read more…
3 Replies

Addicted to commercial dog food?

We are trying to switch our 3 years old labrador to a vegan diet. He used to eat "Nature Diet", a commercial standard dog food that is a bit more expensive and promises "quality". 

Currently we are trying to feed him Yarrah Organic Vegetarian Dog Food

Read more…
3 Replies

Herbivorous "omnivores"

It's not all about cats and dogs, what about the animals awesomely suited to a raw vegan lifestyle?
I have a pig, and I have rats, both species do so well on a raw vegan diet, albeit they are made of two different things!
Hey.  Can we have a page for h

Read more…
8 Replies