All Discussions (33996)

Sort by

Mexico

I've decided to move to Mexico from the UK. I intend to live off-grid growing fruit in the middle of nowhere. Where's the best part of Mexico to move to, please? The south seems the obvious part due to the greener environment. How much is land - can

Read more…
4 Replies · Reply by Vama Nos May 4, 2021
Views: 95

How do you handle cravings?

Its been almost a month, I've been fully raw. So far, I haven't had cravings. But today, I had some intense cravings for some dense food. I didn't fall off the wagon, but I am just wondering - how do you handle cravings, without using willpower?

Obvio

Read more…
6 Replies · Reply by Jay Jan 30, 2021
Views: 94

The Raw State

I have noticed a remarkable shift in my state of being over the last few days, a shift towards a fully balanced internal state.  I feel peaceful.  I find that once we embrace how we are meant to eat, the battle inside our mind and body seems to dissi

Read more…
5 Replies · Reply by Emmy Robbins Jan 12, 2021
Views: 91

How to get rid of gallstones ?

Year ago when I became 100% fruitarian after half a year after 80/10/10 diet. And after eating fatty meal a have a first strong gallstone stroke, but I didn't know it. I lie down at floor, can't normally breath, even thought that I am dying. It took

Read more…
8 Replies
Views: 91

Help for Recipes

Alright...here I come and would love to ask for more vegan recipes please as I have this person who's eager to start a vegan diet... Hmn... am not really into recipes, just love and used to throw what I can put in juicer, blender or in my salad bowl

Read more…
9 Replies · Reply by Liqued Sep 23, 2021
Views: 85