All Discussions (15)

Sort by

Now About Health

I go to twelve-step meetings.  One is AA.  Another is OA.  Alanon is also good.  However, they all seem to be locked in to the idea that it's okay to eat SAD, as long as I don't drink alcohol!  This idea is explained on page 133 of Alcoholics Anonymo

Read more…
1 Reply

Now About Health

I go to twelve-step meetings.  One is AA.  Another is OA.  Alanon is also good.  However, they all seem to be locked in to the idea that it's okay to eat SAD, as long as I don't drink alcohol!  This idea is explained on page 133 of Alcoholics Anonymo

Read more…
0 Replies

how to get over the guilt

Hey guys so I've decided to take on this life style about 2 weeks ago and it been pretty up until tonight. I'm a swimmer on my high school team so for 2 1/2 hours after school I swim, and when I got home I had one of those "I'm going to eat the world

Read more…
0 Replies

Newbie to all this

hello hello.. i am new to this site. i am so glad i came across it.. My Name is Desiree. or Dez.. I am almost 32, mom of 2 kids ages 10 and 7!! 

i am slowly making my way into vegetarian, then wanna slowly make the move into Vegan, then eventually to

Read more…
2 Replies

Life After Food Addiction

hey everyone..I found this young man on youtube very inspirational and wise on how to handle those "addictions" that come and haunt us from time to time ..Thought maybe it could help those who are struggling with caving into those addictions or falli

Read more…
8 Replies

History of eating disorders

Hello, lovely people! 

My name is Amber. I've been researching/verrrry gradually transitioning (i.e. lots of slip-ups!) to LFRV for a little over a month now. I've been vegan, for ethical reasons, for 9 years so at least that part wasn't a challenge f

Read more…
5 Replies