All Discussions (63)

Sort by

Raw Vegan Banana Cinnamon Rolls

Hey everyone!

I know a lot of people LOVE this recipe so I thought it'd be a good idea to share it here as well.

Cinnamon Rolls are an awesome treat, and they're even better when they are low fat, raw, and only have 2 ingredients!

Just Bananas and Cinna

Read more…
0 Replies

Salt...

I have been seeing a lot of recipes call for sea salt. Is this bad? I've been on this diet for about four months, I would like to get other peoples opinions.

What are your thoughts?

Read more…
0 Replies

Portebello pizza recipe!

Hey guys, I have an omni friend coming over for dinner and I saw some portebello mushroom caps at Costco and decided to give its go! Poor girl is stuck in the yoyo dieting phase so she's excited for the dinner menu but I want it to be delish so I can

Read more…
1 Reply

Raw marinara?!?

Hi guys. I'm desperate to find a good raw marinara. I've tried sooo many and can't seem to find one I like. Does anyone have any recipes for a really good tomato based pasta sauce? Something maybe different than the others? Thanks!

Read more…
15 Replies

What to do with carob!

Hey everyone! I recently (VERY recently) decided that I want to give up cacao powder at home - better to be safe than sorry, right? - and bought me some carob powder today. 

But honestly, I don't know what to do with carob powder - I know it has a dif

Read more…
7 Replies

Banana "Ice-cream"

Hey guys! I don't know if this has been posted before, but this is the recipe I use when I feel like a frozen treat. 

You basically need as many frozen bananas as you want

To every frozen banana add one date (So 1 banana=1 date)

If you have a powerful b

Read more…
2 Replies

Zucchini "Noodle" Salad

Hi everyone,

today was my first day making this dish and so far my body's reacted positively to it. :)

So here's the recipe. Unfortunately I didn't take a picture of it, as I ate it all up, lol. :D

ZUCCHINI "NOODLE" SALAD________

(Serves 1 person)

150g la

Read more…
2 Replies

Strawberry Pie

8191709496?profile=original

I was kind of moaning while I ate this. So ridiculously good.

Just smush some dates into a pie pan (or blend them into a chunky paste) and put that in the freezer. Slice some strawberries. Get some more strawberries and blend them into a sauce. Put th

Read more…
2 Replies

Zucchini "Rice"

I love Tabouli salad, so i replaced the Bulgar with finely diced zucchini and the texture was great! It can also be used to replace rice.

My Tabouli salad had only 3 ingredients: 1 medium zucchini, more or less than 10 cherry tomatoes, scallions/parsl

Read more…
2 Replies