All Discussions (20)

Sort by

Hanging out in Sydney!

Hey Guys! My name's Nika, I'm 20 and completely new to the raw till 4 lifestyle. I'm looking to get started, but am a little bit unsure of how to go about it. In the meantime, I'm keen to make new friendships, as well as find a bit of support and gui

Read more…
1 Reply

Sydney YouTubers

Hey!

I am looking for some YouTube buddies who live locally!  I'm in Sydney and would love to collaborate and just build a support network of us. 

So if you are in Sydney... please post a link to your channel. (I know there are other posts for you to p

Read more…
8 Replies

Sydney meet-up?

Hello all :) 
I am relatively new to both Raw food and Sydney and would love to meet up with some of you raw sydney-siders :) 
Prehaps a meetup at Flemington markets to go shopping etc..? We could scout out all the good deals and eat lots of tasty frui

Read more…
15 Replies

City to Surf 2012

I've never been involved in a City to Surf, but was thinking this year would be a great time to start.

Anyone here going? I would love to be apart of a team, although im very unfit so it's likely i wont be able to keep up, but i will be training alot

Read more…
1 Reply

Sydney Meetup!

Hey Fruity Friends!

Melanie and I are organising a get together this Saturday (17th of March) at 11am.. planning on heading to the Botanical Gardens to chill out and hopefully soak up some rays :) Would love your company- if everyone brings a plate of

Read more…
3 Replies

Arcadia Fasting Retreat

Hello All,

I am actually a Melbournian who has snuck into your group to ask if anyone here has had any experience with Arcadia? As far as I can tell, it comes closet to the 801010 principles than any other clinic in Australia but it would be great to

Read more…
2 Replies

Sun-dried tomatoes

Hey all,

Does anyone know a good source in Australia for additive free sun-dried tomatoes? I have only seen a couple of places in the States but have had no luck locating them here..

Thanks

Dave

Read more…
1 Reply

EB Organics Delivery

Hey Sydney Rawers:0)

I was wondering if anybody here still gets the home delivery service from EB organics?
I sent an email to Sarah but haven't heard back yet.. I saw a pricelist from last year that one of
the members posted and the prices look great -

Read more…
12 Replies

looking for meaningful employment

HI Guys,i am sending this letter around sydney looking for a meaningful job. If you know of anything or anyone it would be great if you could help me out!many thanksCindy DevolaCindy.devola@gmail.com045881022992520637To the Manager:My name is Cindy D

Read more…
0 Replies

Bargain organics

Grant, our Raw Aussie Athelete left the following message for us (transmitted to me by Joy):"Before I left for Costa Rica, Malcolm from EB Organics let me know theywould be opening to the public each Saturday morning starting from 17th Janfrom 6am to

Read more…
5 Replies