All Discussions (33996)

Sort by

Heyya everyone

I just thought i would introduce myself....to be honest this is the only raw site that i haven't felt intimidated by! It might have something to do with the fact that i dont have a dehydrator or a vitamix, it can leave you feeling a little inadequate

Read more…
3 Replies
Views: 0

oh help ALL wise ones

So I love raw, I love and know how it makes you feel, I know it is the true cure to overall health and well being. so knowing all this why the HECK am I still eating cooked crappy foods? It is like I cant stop... all i can think about is pizza, Greek

Read more…
6 Replies

Is Dr. Graham a prophet?

Is Dr. Graham a prophet from sent from god? I think so. I'm not religious but I believe in everything Dr. Graham says and does. He might be here for a reason. Think about it. He is a great man.Anyone else think so?

Read more…
30 Replies

Detox?

Emotional detox, what was yours like? Mine is going; feeling normal, angry then sad. But not feeling any happiness for the week, I have been in detox - is it normal? Does the happiness come after detox is done?Thanksxx

Read more…
4 Replies

Nothing much to brag about but

this is the second day of me being on the "Orange Island".Just Navel oranges( they are huge, from CeeBee's Citrus) and a little bit of lettuce.No overts.I made a breakfast for the "boys" in the house, non of them is even a vegan.The breakfast was: ho

Read more…
1 Reply

Greetings!!

Hello all,I'm so glad to have found this lovely community of fellow fruit lovers! It is so amazing to me how much the raw food movement has grown in the last seven years or so that I have been raw. It is so gratifying to experience! So many people ar

Read more…
10 Replies

hunger and cravings

hi all,i've been on the 4th day of 811, and I'm still trying to learn and figure out the new balance for my body.Eating fruits and greens is easy for me, i don't need a lot and I feel pretty satisfied. I don't even feel hungry during the day but I've

Read more…
9 Replies