All Discussions (25)

Sort by

Dates and Bananas question

Hello HCRV lovers!

I've been For the past 2 days I've increased my intake of bananas and dates. Yesterday I ate 14 bananas and 10 dates. I usually limit myself to 5-6 bananas on average and 3-5dates on average because I like variety of fruit. I dont u

Read more…
2 Replies

BENDING/BREAKING NAILS on 811

My nails have always been strong and long but on the 811 diet they bend and 
break easily. Why is this? If I go back to the SAD diet for a couple days I already 
notice a difference in how much stronger they are.... What is up with this????

Thanks!

Read more…
3 Replies

SALAD DRESSINGS

Hi Everyone! I am still searching for a delicious recipe that coincides with the 8/1/1 guidelines!

I have been experimenting but have yet to find something that makes my mouth water.

Does anyone have a recipe like this that they can share with me?

THANK

Read more…
15 Replies

AVOCADOS

So I have been eating my fruit during the day and have been having a large salad at night with lemon juice, salt, pepper, and either half a large avocado or a whole small avocado. I mush up the avocado so it creates a coat on the leafy greens and mak

Read more…
10 Replies

Juicing to make up cals

Hi guys

I am new to raw food and am trying to follow 80/10/10.  I need some advice please. 

Like many new 811ers I am struggling to get enough carbs/cals each and every day.  And as we all know this is bad news as the cooked food cravings start.  And u

Read more…
7 Replies

Fruit Olympics- The Challenge

12,000 calories. That's what Olympic swimming uberstar Michael Phelps eats in a day.

He does it with pizza and pancakes.

Can you match him---with only fruit?!?!

That's right, you are now officially double-durian dared to eat 12,000 fruit calories in

Read more…
4 Replies