All Discussions (30)

Sort by

Initial Weight Gain?

Hey everyone! I've been doing raw till 4 for a week now and have noticed so many positive changes in my mood and energy levels! I come from a restrictive background, though I have been weight restored for over a year now. I've noticed that my thighs

Read more…
0 Replies

Weight Loss

Hi! I am new to this lifestyle. I have been vegan off and on again for 4 years after the birth of my daughter. I realized I was allergic to dairy products, and then watched Food Inc. and some other documentaries. I had gained 50 pounds while I was pr

Read more…
1 Reply

input advice please/at a loss

hey everyone, 

so just to give you all some background, i was anorexic for 5 months about 3 years ago and have had some type of an eating disorder since. on cronomete it says i need 1500 calories and obviously following this lifestyle you need more th

Read more…
1 Reply

Weight loss goals--realistic?

I've recently transitioned from eating vegetarian (with a lot of weight struggles after an ED past) to HCCV/Raw till 4 (currently studying abroad and living with a host family, so eating 100% raw is currently not possible--planning to change that whe

Read more…
2 Replies

Dates..yes or no?

I am new to this way of eating even though I come from a high carb vegan way of eating. I still have a hard time believing you can eat the amount of calories freelea is recommending and still loose weight. I am trying it but to tell you the truth it

Read more…
2 Replies

Big Show...Little body

Hi I am a HCCV at the moment but I am in desperate need of advice. I have a major dance show on april and my outfit is composed of a bedazzled braw and indie :O. I am relatively thin but I'm chubby skinny at the moment. My stomach is always swollen a

Read more…
0 Replies

How many calories should I get?

Hey guys!I was wondering. It's hard for me to get past 2000 calories even on a binge, and I can't see myself getting past 1700 calories a day, or even making it to 1500! I mean, I want to assume that medium/large sized bananas/apples/oranges/tomatoes

Read more…
3 Replies

Down 70 pounds

So I've been raw for about 7 months and so far I'm down 70 pounds. More importantly than what the scale says is what I can do now. I ran a half marathon. I'm doing a full one in October. I'm down from a 22/24 to a 12/14. I can eat whatever I want (th

Read more…
18 Replies

Health, exercise, and fat loss.

Hey everyone! 

I changed my diet for good a number of months ago. These days, a large percentage of my diet is low fat raw vegan, and I have more energy than before, which is great. I've now been rock climbing three times a week, but I'm starting to w

Read more…
1 Reply

I want to Lose weight Fast...

I have been on and off LFRV for a month now...

I am planning on being Full LFRV!

I really want to lose weight fast if possible.

I have graduation coming up (May 3rd) I am hoping to lose 20lbs by then...

Is it possible?

I want to hear testimonials from oth

Read more…
12 Replies

Compulsive Eating Habits

For most of my life so far, I've struggled with minor compulsive eating issues... even though I'm eating more and more low fat raw vegan each day, I still have moments where I just lose control and binge on both raw AND cooked food.

For example, right

Read more…
14 Replies

Howdy, I'm new & lots to lose.

Hello everybody! I am having so much fun perusing this site now that I've found it!

I'm very new to this lifestyle and really looking forward to making it work for me.

Now, I have over 100lbs to lose, and I would be lying if I said I wasn't truly hopin

Read more…
11 Replies